Expanded Metal Security Fences with Barbed Wire for High Security
Expended metal security fences and barriers are suitable for being a fencing guard for its unique features of uniform structure and rigidity. With razor barbed wire topping, expended metal security fences achieve high level security. They are widely used for highway and railway fencing, architectural perimeter fencing, military border fencing and other important base stations fencing.
EMSF-01: With razor wire topping, expanded metal security fence is widely used in important or dangerous places to protect the safety of people.
EMSF-02: Expanded metal security fence is used as railway fence for its unique features of uniform structure, rigidity and security.
Specifications of expanded metal security fences and barriers
- Material: aluminum, low carbon steel, stainless steel.
- Surface treatment: galvanized and PVC coated.
Colors of PVC coated expanded metal security fences are light green, dark green, gray, white blue, black and so on.
- Hole shape: diamond, hexagon, square.
- Types of expanded metal
- Regular (standard) expanded metal (R): surface is raised, rough, and anti-slip.
- Flattened expanded metal (F): surface is ﬂat and smooth.
- Expanded metal orientation: standard and reversed diamond.
- Fence framework:
- Minimum height of expanded metal security fence: 8 ft.
- Post: round post or square post.
- Horizontal rail
- Top rail
- intermediate rail (for fence greater than 10 ft. in height)
- bottom rail
- Fittings: post caps, barb arms, offset line rail clamps, barbed wire arms, wire ties, nuts, bolts, rail and brace ends, top rail sleeves, threaded fasteners, tension and brace bands, tension bars, truss rod.
- Fence topping
- Barbed wire
Barbed wire arms for three to six strands of barbed wire (12-4-3-14R or 12-4-5-14R) to meet the security requirement.
- Razor wire
- 18", 24" single coil helical, 0.025 in. thickness.
- 18", 24", 30", 40", 60" single coil concertina, 0.025 in. thickness.
- 24", 30" double coil concertina, 0.025 in. thickness.
- Barbed wire
- Gates: swing gates, cantilever gates and overhead slide gates.
|Description||1⁄2 in.–13R||1⁄2 in.–13R (.188)||3⁄4 in.–9R||3⁄4 in.–9F||1 in.–7R (.240)||1 1⁄2 in.–6R|
|Width of Panel (ft.)||3 − 6||3 − 6||3 − 6||3 − 6||3 − 5||3 − 5|
|Height of Panel (ft.)||6 − 12||6 − 12||6 − 12||6 − 12||6 − 12||6 − 12|
|Diamond Dimensions (in.) SWD by LWD||0.500 by 1.20||0.500 by 1.20||0.923 by 2.00||0.923 by 2.10||1.00 by 2.40||1.330 by 3.00|
|Percent Open Area||57%||25%||68%||63%||52%||63%|
|Strand Thickness (in.)||0.092||0.09||0.134||0.120||0.170||0.198|
|Strand Width (in.)||0.096||0.188||0.150||0.164||0.240||0.203|
|Weight Galvanized (oz/ft2)||1.73||3.1||1.95||1.86||3.70||2.73|
- Provide greater levels of security.
- Uniform structure and rigidity.
- Difficult to climb and cut.
- Beautiful in appearance.
- Easy to deliver and install.
- Corrosion resistant.
- Long service life.
- Simple to maintain.
- Highway and railway fencing.
- Industrial site fencing.
- Construction site fencing.
- Garden fencing.
- Farm fencing.
- Residential buildings fencing.
- Material storage yards fencing.
- Court fencing.
- Commercial facilities fencing.
- Governmental facilities fencing.
EMSF-03: Expanded metal security fence is used as court fence to prevent ball out and protect the people outside the court.
EMSF-04: Expanded metal security fence is used as house fence to protect personal safety and property.
EMSF-05: Expanded metal highway fencing.
EMSF-06: Expanded metal security fence is used for yard fencing.
EMSF-07: Expanded metal security fence is used for factory fencing.
EMSF-08: With barbed wire topping, expanded metal security fence is used for high voltage station fencing.
EMSF-09: Expanded metal security fence is used for acoustic fencing.
EMSF-10: Expanded metal security fence is used for factory fencing.
Inquiry for Our Product
Anping Mengke Wire Mesh Manufacture Co., Limited
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.